Sweet Tea & Busy Bees Collage

Sweet Tea & Busy Bees Collage

Sunday, September 7, 2014

When the people are away the pigs will play.

Going out to do morning farm chores is one of my favorite things to do. I love greeting the animals in the morning and getting everyone what they need for the day. Well.... we got a surprise when we went out to the pig pen today.


Yep, they started breakfast without us. I assume Melvin was the strength behind this operation but I wouldn't be surprised if Sherman was the idea man here. I suppose we should have figured that this may be a possibility if we stored their feed inside their pen. We just thought that the metal can with a 50 lb bag of feed in it would keep them out, I guess we were wrong.

"Hurry, they see us!"
Well Melvin and Sherman I guess we learned our lesson and moved the food container. Mischief managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment