Wednesday, April 30, 2014
From the farm kitchen: Apple chips
I love apple chips. I could eat bags of these things. I was so happy to find out how easy they are to make at home. You can eat them totally guilt free and it's also a great snack for the kids!
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Slice apples into thin slices. I used a mandolin which created uniform slices but slicing thinly with a knife would work well too.
3. Place the apple slices on a parchment lined paper and sprinkle with cinnamon.Use as much or as little cinnamon as you like.
4. Bake the apple slices for 1.5 hours and then turn the slices over.
5. Bake for an additional 2.5-3 hours.
6. Enjoy your chips!